When you register for or use any CYBERBIT website ("Site"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Please ensure you understand them before you register for or use the Site.
1. CYBERBIT will send you a Password and User ID. To maintain security you must keep your Password and User ID confidential and store them separately at all times. You must not disclose your Password or User ID to any other person. Your Password should be changed regularly to maintain confidentiality. Access to the Site will be given on the correct entry of a User Id and Password. Once access is granted, all actions taken will be deemed to be made by the client or with the authority of the client. If you believe that your User ID or Password have been compromised please contact CYBERBIT immediately.
2. You may not modify any of the data contained in the Site.
3. You agree to indemnify CYBERBIT against any claim, loss, cost, damage, action or expense which CYBERBIT or any other user may experience arising from use of the Site by you or any member of your support staff, your failure to keep your Password confidential, the use of the Site by any person on your behalf or the use of your Password by any other person.
4. The Site may allow you to access information on your account through your application. CYBERBIT will take all reasonable steps to ensure the information provided on the Site is accurate and up to date at the relevant date. CYBERBIT will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from: any omission, error or inaccuracy in information provided on the Site; any unauthorized access to information on the Site (including your portfolio details); the unavailability of the Site or the failure of any function of the Site to perform in whole or in part.
5. CYBERBIT reserves the right to change, remove or add to the information provided by the Site and to limit access or cease providing information on the Site.
6. CYBERBIT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of use for the Site without prior written notification.
7. CYBERBIT reserves the right to deny access to the Site and/or particular account details including without limitation where: you fail to keep your User ID and Password or the User ID and Password of a member of your support staff secure; or in CYBERBIT opinion, there are concerns regarding security or unauthorized access.
8. While CYBERBIT has put in place certain security systems on the Site, CYBERBIT is unable to guarantee in all circumstances that the Site or the information contained on the Site will not be subject to unauthorized access. CYBERBIT will not be liable for any loss, damage, claim or expense arising from any unauthorized access to the Site or the information contained in the Site. Whilst CYBERBIT may request that you indicate your preferences for receipt of email or other electronic communications, CYBERBIT reserves the right to communicate to you any business critical information or other information that CYBERBIT is required by law to communicate to you
9. The Site is owned and operated by CYBERBIT. Copyright in the Site is owned by or licensed to CYBERBIT unless otherwise indicated. This Site also contains a number of trademarks, logos and symbols which are either owned by CYBERBIT or used with the permission of the owners. You are entitled to use the information in the Site for your personal reference only. You must not reproduce, adapt, modify, upload, download, link to, frame, perform in public, transmit or distribute any content from the Site or any part of it (in whatever form or by whatever process) unless you have obtained CYBERBIT's prior written approval. CYBERBIT will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from the above acts which are not authorized by CYBERBIT, nor will it be responsible for any content of other sites which are accessed via the Site.